Becoming a GWS Member
GWS Members are our more valuable asset. We embrace their richness and diversity and encourage partners from different world regions, types of organizations and areas of expertise to join our network!
Becoming a member of GWS is simple. It means agreeing with the principles of Decentralized Water Solidarity and committing towards the establishment, development and scaling up of innovative Decentralized Solidarity Mechanisms for universal access to safe water and sanitation.
Sign the International Charter of the Platform Global Water Solidarity and join us today!
Benefits of being a GWS Member
- Being part of a global network created and supported by UNDP, facilitating innovative decentralised cooperation partnerships
- Networking opportunities with a variety of institutions at local, regional and international levels, sharing a common goal
- Expanding your international horizons, facilitating search for partners and creating synergies for your latest projects
- Giving visibility to your organization and disseminating your work and resources in the GWS countries of intervention
- Having access to the GWS Members Only Area , a space for direct contact and exchange with all platform Members
- Exchanging knowledge, experiences, resources and products amongst Members
- Engaging in strategic discussions and learning together through the Members Only area
- Getting insights into the latest trends through a selection of innovative good practices and having the opportunity to circulate your own good practices
- Improving your organisation’s interventions at the country level, through coordination and assistance from other partners
- Developing and participating in studies and projects jointly with other partners
- Staying up to date, learning and sharing Members’ latest news and events
For more information regarding how to become a Member, please contact the Global Water Solidarity Secretariat at email@example.com